Tuesday, June 06, 2006


South end of The Strip from the Effiel Tower

Northeast end of The Strip from ET

North end from ET

Lookin at Bellagio's Fountain Show from ET

This guy must get all the girls with this trick.

Kenny Smith - I notice when I sleep in now that I get huge headaches, plus I feel so unproductive too. It was nice to see Ona today and tips on how to improve my resume and start my portfolio. Man she put my stuff to shame :( I felt bad too for delaying her work, I can only hope and pray that I can be in that position for next year.

Well time to get that boat started, because Chaos is goin fishin :( Man we choked badly in the conference finals. I didn't even feel like made any impact in that game. It was nice playin with new peeps but hard too since I'm the new guy on the team. I knew if it was my Dumar's squad, it would be different because I can do whatever I want and everyone's cool with it. I could of been a more encouraging teammate too because I think some peeps were down. I hope I get another chance at those guys though. Yup, peeps can say whatever they want but I'm always confident on my team's ability to move on. Ya can't be afraid to have the chicken to do things, otherwise ya won't win the 'ships.

Even worst was driving home, I had no motivation to race on Mound with 2 Mustangs, and a Camaro. They were flyin, revvin, and peelin while I was still too depressed bout the fishin. Then I can't even get home because cops blocked off my sub because 2 idiots crashed on 25 Mile. What a day, I tell ya.

Neat O Stat

No comments: