Thursday, June 22, 2006


My 6th Grade class Commencement

The Advanced 6th Grade class

The other 6th Grade Class

Wordless Book - A day that started bad ended great. This morning, I was scramblin to find my lesson plans and I realized I left them at CBC. With that in mind, I slept for 3 hours then went to Beaumont before I went to pick up the Yu 2 Girlz. Of course, they don't do the great job paintin the lines, I get a parkin ticket! Then I tell peeps yesterday to make sure they refill the helium tank before Field Day. Of course, it doesn't happen and only 23 balloons were filled up because we ran out of helium. Then Anna and I went to McDonald's to grab some food, they almost gave my food to the car behind me then charged me for an Apple Pie!

Then things were on the up and up after VBS. Elektra and I got body tattooed together with the help of everyone from VBS drawin all over our bodies. I had great time of fellowship with Llz so it was nice to lax for a lil. I went to Best Buy to buy The Bible Game for only $15! I went to watch Tokyo Drift tonight and by far the best one so far. It just continues to rev me up to look for more races out there. I'd actually see it again, and I love the ending such a nice touch. I really hope their is a 4th movie. There was also good quality time, and lastly went back to Beaumont. Praise God for a successful surgery on my G-Ma.

DK

No comments: