Sunday, June 18, 2006


The Heat is on

This was rather interesting

I expected like real lava

Back to normal

Vineyard - Gosh, I've been so busy with everything that I haven't been able to do my thing. Thursday was just a whirlwind, I went back to the Mustangs for the last day of school. All my kids were upset with me that I was there instead of the Survivor tryouts. I explained to them that their will be other tryouts but ya only graduate from 6th Grade once. Plus I was there on the 1st day of school and I wanted to complete the circle on the last day. I hung out with some of the 5th Graders as well. I do hope I am back here with a job no matter the school's rep.

Then my G-Ma is at Beaumont, I had to make the 911 call on Thursday evening. I've been in this situation before and I'm thankful for the strength to remain cool, calm, and collective. It has been draining going back n forth to the hospital, because I have to be there for translation.

He also blessed me with other news and I'm thankful. B-12 and Elektra made my room look pretty sweet today for VBS. I'm thankful for their help and hopefully I can put my finishin touches on it. Praise God for the 21 peeps who signed up already for the CBC Retreat! I loved the quality time I spent with B-12 after CBC today too much fun tryin out our Mandarin to each other. Then there was Bubble Tea, man CBC's gonna win that Customer of the Month award.

Lastly, I'm thankful for the time I spent at the Joshua Family Potluck. It was fun chillin up in the attic watchin Memoirs of a Geisha. Although, I was the only guy it was fun harassin each other durin the movie with MLE, YuAzn, J.Zhu, Wu-tylicious, Hello, B-12, and Jo. Just very laxin day because some stuff got done, and hangin out with everyone. Lotz of praises to go around, but also need prayer especially for VBS.

Smoothies

No comments: