Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Elektra and I at Kit Kat's party, Scary Karrie!!!!
My Yu 2 Girlz, and well SpongeBob.

B-12, Elektra, and I after a crazy day at VBS.

Elektra and I sportin our many tattoos on our whole body.

Shorty and I after commencement, gosh I'm gonna miss her.

Yogi, Shorty, Pfife, and Chris after commencement, they couldn't leave school

Hailey's Comet, and I sporting the congrats hat.

Some of my top students not even in my class, Mt. St. Ellen, Slammin Sami, and Katrina.

Village People - So it has been 2 days, since Camp Mad-Hts. has begun and already it has my fingerprints all over it! Today we voted on my Super-Size Kids theme song, and it was close but for the summer my crew will be goin on Ridin Dirty by Chamillionaire :) Every Friday, we leave for a Field Trip, so I have turned Thursdays into Tournament Thursday now. The brackets are set and we got Ping-Pong Tournament and a Pokemon Tournament on that day. All my kids are pumped for both, and of course everyone is hopin to avoid me in the bracket. As well as my nickname this year, well a lot of my kid's went back to The Great One, they even tatted my arm with that. My kids all draw all over the board to make sure they know who's room it is. In the mornin before camp kicks off, we got music in my room so we have now turned it to AM Club G-1. Yup yup, all y'all can catch me ridin dirty at Camp Mad-Hts this summer :) Lastly, I've begun my undefeated streak in Pokemon this summer at 3-0.

Let's see, Sunday night was Kit Kat's Grad Party which of course I was the last one to show up. It was a lot of fun seein Bernard's family again. We played v-ball, my goal was to shoot pass the SNL goal of 30. It was rough at first, because I had so many parents and munchkins at first. However, everyone kept passin it to me and I controlled everything and we did it pass 31 baby! Afterwards, we just chilled on the porch tryin to think how to approach certain brothers and sistas. After everyone left, then we had some good serious talks and MLE is right we should have some more of those. Summer has been a blast despite bein so tiresome in some areas.

Swangin

No comments: