Thursday, June 08, 2006


I was too cheap to pay for an actual pic so I used my camera and took a shot of myself on the computer screen :) Still looks pretty good quality.

This was cool up top of the Effiel Tower, so windy that day.

One Night Stand - How did I get into such a difficult position? Anyways, in a couple of hours I'll be leaving for St. John's again. I found out that there is a mass in my G-Ma's colon area, so they need to run more tests. It's been tough running around back n forth from St. John's, then to get home to work on portfolio, get emails bout Retreat, then off to Joe D's for v-ball, then come back to the cycle again. It stinks too because I even cancel subbin at The Brown which I wanna be back to so I can see Kendra and the rest of my kids. I'm hoping that I am really doing things in His timing.

With all this goin on, I might even have to pull out of the v-ball tournament in Canada this Saturday too. I feel bad and my t'mates are dependin on me to carry the team through now that they know what it means when I saw Pac-Man.

Hmm I heard something nice, and it was quite cool, but need to focus on the matter at hand. Much props to Beanher for listening tonight.

Now that I got my own proof, I gotta lean towards my favorite U-Hills 4th Grade teacher. Someone gag me, but I guess I should stay positive. It's all bout the eyez, 'tude, and the heart and if ya can't see that then you must be blinded by your own ambitions. Therapy, Jesus, prayer, I dunno is all I gotta offer at this point.

Sabu

No comments: