Friday, June 23, 2006


C-Bake, Brandon, and Amy gotta love the support from their family.

Creepy - Amazin joke/prank pulled today! Since none of my Yu 2 Girlz put it on their xanga, I guess I will have to do it. Anyways, so I'm driving MLE, YuAzn, and JZ back to Clarkston aka C-Town. JZ kept naggin me of "are we there yet" keep in mind she's never been to this part of MI. So we told her it was another half hour, and I added in as a joke " yeah we gotta pass through customs and toll first." JZ was quite confused, then the Yu 2 Girlz started added random things bout how C-Town is a part of Canada. Then we kept freakin out how JZ had no ID on her so that we could get pass customs. At this point, JZ was completely lost bout what's goin on. We made a story up bout how Canada purchased C-Town for some land.

We started addin in how we see some of the same people workin at the toll booth. We suggested that JZ get in the trunk so that we could get her across "the border" since she didn't have ID. She even gave me her home number so I could call her mom bout the situation. So I pulled over at Quizno's so that I could bring food to eat, but I made up how there was no Quizno's in Canada. In addition, I told JZ that this was the last exit before the toll and that we'd have to get her in the trunk. At this point, MLE fills her mind of which way we should take the tunnel or the bridge. While YuAzn, is tellin her how she had to stay in the trunk once too. JZ is completely baffled and starts to head out of my car because I popped open the trunk for her. She makes her way to the trunk, and we all just busted out laughing. I wish I took a pic of her stuffed in the trunk before we revealed it. Too freakin funny, and it's only this funny because she goes to IA, the Nerds R Us High School. Highlight of the day though, woohoo I bought the Tokyo Drift soundtrack.

Green Light

No comments: