Friday, June 02, 2006


Probably one of the few things I wanna do next month when I am here.

Bam, another state that I can cross off my list.

It was fun driving to this point.

We need all Michigan Speed Limits to be like this or higher!

Chauni and I after a show at StarDust, yes I bought a souvenir.

So pretty on the outside yet so smoky on the inside.

Man this place had some funky stuff like Girls Mud Wrestling.

I must say, I do miss Paris.

Always Coca-Cola, at least in their own store.

Scarecrow - So it has been pretty much a week since I lost internet service for a while. Wow was that rough, I liked missed out on a lot of things through email. Which is still why I hate email, I mean phone call would be nice every now and then. I guess a quick update is the amount of punishment I've taken. I got this sprained ankle, a bone bruise on my collar bone from b-ball, and a sore neck from whiplash, when I collided with this dude playin v-ball. His shoulder just lowered the boom on my neck and snapped it, crackin some bones.

So I've been subbin for the past 3 weeks now and I'm kind of sad seein school comin to an end. I was requested to be back at the Dolphins to take care of the 6th Grade. I really hope I can land a job here because of my memories here and I appreciate a lot of the staff hypin me up to the boss. I was readin some of the 6th grade memory papers. One of my students, Brittany had the honor tonight to speak for the entire 6th Grade class. I told her that I was really touched by her paper, she talks bout her aspirations to become a teacher. She is also a very godly girl and we talked a lil bout faith. She asked me for any tips on her speech for the commencement, and I told her to "relax, listen, and write from your heart and ya can't go wrong." I encouraged her by lettin her know that she will make a great teach because she made an impact on me today. Just meeting such a godly girl, her aspirations, and she wants to be challenged was inspiring to me. I hope one day, I get to see her have her own classroom.

In the mean time, I hope to see my 6th Grade Mustangs one last time before summer break. Every teacher has their countdown to summer break, and I shared with some staff members for me, I think if I ever get down to a countdown like that or I can't say Thank God it's Monday, then I know it's time for me to find a new profession. So for me, I'm sad to see that there are only 2 weeks of school left :(

Begins

No comments: