Monday, June 05, 2006


That's mad skill right there!

Circus Circus wasn't all that, although $2 craps was kinda fun, well not really because I lost $20.

The Coke seemed so fresh here if that is possible.

Yup, that's for real, I was right under it :)

Cocaine - Chinchie is right, it was kind of discouraging to see the numbers at the InterFellowship event. It's fun for her to put the blame on me for us losin. Then again, y'all nominated me to be the captain and for me it's either first or nothing. I don't settle for 2nd, 3rd, etc.

Today was just crazy and my head bout to explode with everything goin around me. I really need to finish my resume and portfolio. At the same time I gotta prepare Jr. Church lessons, VBS lessons, Retreat Promo, and CCUC. Hopefully, Ona can help me resolve the first issues. Jr. Church is not that bad because my kids rock despite the crappy system we got at CBC. I turned the class into a "student lead" class. VBS, well it only bugs me that just because you're an adult then you must be able to teach. I believe that I can train those who are gifted in D-Ship to be better teachers, and not to knock on some but it ain't their fault. We all got different gifts, which leads me to wonder how is it that I'm not doin Field Day this year? Last year's VBS was by far the best, cuz it set the bar. We had the most games ever, and I had games outside and lots of credit goes to my great crew who helped me. I laid the blue print, so this year should be easier, but we got a rook leadin it what's up with that? She hasn't even been to CBC VBS, which is why there is something wrong with this VBS "corporation."

Retreat Promo, it's great that we have a new Steerin Committee. Gosh, just 1 lady is gettin on my nerves though. She like keep tryin to bargain to get things for herself and not understandin that dude this is CBC money and we need to be good stewards. CCUC, hmm yeah I need to get a move on that eventually.

Now I got this other headache on my mind. Man some peeps just need therapy, a hug, a role model or something. Actually, some of y'all need to seek Jesus instead of me. Man, too many pics that I saw today that I did not want to see in general. As if I don't have my own probs? Well at least this gives me something to think bout instead of my own.

Pina Colada

No comments: