Wednesday, June 21, 2006


What are the freakin odds I'd run into someone sportin The Heights in Vegas!

Bellagio Fountain at night time

I wish there was more to the lava effect.

Forgiveness - I'm amazed at the energy and strength that has been provided for me to get through the day. It started with probably the best Science experiment I did so far for VBS. Gotta love it when it involves gettin wet. What I feel for is some of my peeps gettin yelled at by the adults. Ya can't blame them too much because they didn't get training, so I need to clear that up.

Then there was the Post-VBS stuff, goin to Arby's with everyone. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad everyone had a great time. Then off to see X3 again for me, I did notice something this time, Psylocke made an appearance in the movie, but where? I saw her name in the credits! Then Bubble Tea to continue to raise the score of CBC, with B-12, and Elektra.

Camp Mad-Heights orientation started today and it was great to see a lot of my kids again. A lot of the parents asked me if I am really at Camp Mad-Heights so their kid gets the best. Sad to say some people might of gotten the ax, like I said I'm raisin the bar and if I don't like ya, your gonna get voted off.

Lastly, I guess I got a lot of repentance to do. I ask Him to make me stronger and not to fall into sin so easily.

Sweet Potato

No comments: