Wednesday, June 07, 2006


This reminds me of the boardgame Hotels.

I wonder what they continue to try and build?
Scrapbook - It's kinda funny how things happen after a year. A year ago, I played in my first sand league, and I got injured in the first game. The injury of course would be to my knee which knocked out me for the season :( Which lead to my struggle through the trip to HK and coming back to get knee surgery.

Tonight, I made it through all my games! Well, one thing that sucks is playin on my sprained ankle because I have no shoes on so I can't wear my brace. At one point I could feel the joints comin out of place. I saw my favorite Polish Powers from the National team rockin some scrub team.

I found out tonight that I gotta go to St. John's soon. My G-Ma had to get a check up and now she's over night there because they need to run more tests. From what I understand they are lookin for possible cancer cells. Just another challenge to balance my schedule with everything goin on.

I've been also thinkin bout a sayin that I usually tell peeps. I'm prayin hard bout it, and I'm not sure if I am in that position. If I am, I'm scared of bein a hypocrit bout what I tell others if I can't even go with my own belief. I got lotz to pray about.

Michaels

No comments: