Monday, April 01, 2002

Cause everytime I breathe
I take you in
And my heart beats again
Baby I, can't help it
Keep me drowning in your love

Man was it just me or did this past weekend seem long? Well let's see on Thursday I went to see Lucky Stiff at Varner Studio Hall with Todd and Nicole. It was cool that we went together because I got to know Todd a lot better and Nicole brought one of her girlfriends so it was a nice group of just going to see a musical together. The play was very entertaining and it reminded me of Weekend at Bernie's. However I was rather disappointed that we did not start on time, how unprofessional I must say. Ya know they aren't chinese. And I felt it was rude for one of the ushers to ask me to scoot down so that I could make room for people coming late. Ya know if they are late that deserve the seat they get? It's called get your booty here on time.

Friday was a big blah, however saturday was rather painful playing b-ball. Going up for a lay-up, someone came running from behind trying to block me and took me under as I was in the air. So here I am in the air turned sideways, and boom my left shoulder, neck, and head crashed into the bathroom door and floor. I didn't feel too much, till yesterday as I was getting ready to go to CBC. I noticed the big bump on the back of my shoulder and how I can't raise as good without pain. Good thing Kim and Steve both took a look at it yesterday. And they both think that either I fractured it or it is just a deep bruise. Dan Moy wants me to go get x-rays for it just in case. but I do feel a littler better today, just feels like a lot of weight on my left side. I'm excited though to be Kim's bodyguard once she opens her place.

And I'm so thankful that I've been blessed with a lot of friends. As Easter was approaching, I thought I would just go home eat dinner by myself and do some homework. First Auntie C or my bro's mommy or you can say Ben's family invited me over for dinner, then I have my mother and father group or you can say Dan & Cindy's for dinner, or a third invitation which would of been at my other mom or you can say Auntie Viv or Phil's mom and eat dinner with them. So which one did I go to? Well I went to Dan and Cindy's because we had some personal issues to discuss about something that happened at CBC. I didn't realize that a lot of peeps were coming over and it was just great fellowship time. And of course I got to play with my bro's Jonathon, Benji, and Christopher. I can't believe we were there till 2:30 a.m. but it was great time of sharing for those of us who stayed that late. Also in the morning, I had so much fun just leading the kids for the Easter Egg Hunt. I wish there were more 5th Sunday's in the year so that I could schedule myself to do more of there things. Well I got the lovely babysitting ministry this Sunday for the baptism dinner so that should be interesting to see who I have to watch.

And I just finished watching Boy Meets World, well I've been recording them now for the past week. I love this show when it first came out. Yup call me a wuss, but again I came to tears in this last episode that I watched. I just can't help seeing so much of myself in Shawn and Cory. How much that I am like Shawn on the outside but deep down I'm like Cory on the inside. I know I'll be in tears tonight too because this episode that's gonna be on at 5 is one of the saddest ones that I've seen. Ooooh the tragedy, and yikes I better get going to class. Bummer gonna get that Lit exam back. I got this crazy feeling that I did bad on this puppy.

Bachelor Till Rapture

No comments: