Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Yeah, I'm comin now
Come on
Yeah that's right, I'm puttin it down
Get the tables and you can never survive

Ok, gotta be a man of my word and to say that this 5'3 Chinese girl with mad hops, name Connie actually gotta piece the ball when I went to hit over. Yes, it was with her pinky finger and it was a celebration to remember. There's no shame in my game to say this because I have great respect for her as a player and as a person. The next thing you know is she'll be spiking on me.

What else to say is that, dang it, I hurt myself last night. I tweaked my knee as I was backing up during v-ball and I think it's just a minor sprain. But I am having probs walking straight at this moment. Ugh, this sucks because I wanted to work out my lower body this week since I can't work out my upper body. But now I'm gonna have to be a coach potato for the rest of this week or till Saturday b-ball. We did however play some meaningful games, well close enough. V-ball competition is in the air, gotta love it. But now gotta go to Lit class, gotta hate it!

Bye Bye Bye

No comments: