Monday, April 08, 2002

Now get the drugs, from my generation
I'll take the fall
The same incarceration, yeah it's a state of being together
The fate, the fraud, their messing wit me
Come on, come on
Let's get it on!

Wow what a fast weekend compared to last week. Stupid Daylight Savings Time, made me 5 minutes late to CBC yesterday because I forgot all about it. Good thing the sun was shining on my eyes to wake me up instead of depending on my 1 hour back clock. Ok, so Saturday was a blast with b-ball. Because everyone was calling me A.I. or The Answer or my fav because it's new, The I-Vo Show. With Kin in and out of Zion and Rich having the new kid, somebody's gotta hold the fort down for CBC. I know it's an Outreach but I feel it's my duty to show up those who choose to be disrespectful in God's gym. And actually someone brought up an interesting point during sharing at v-ball. He said that he believes in Jesus but thinks that The Bible is just a regular book because it is written by man. But I'm glad that someone shared what they felt about what they believe in.

And yesterday was totally sweeet well sort of. I learned a few things on what to do on my bad boy toy to get some practice down. And I had the pleasure of serving at the Baptismal Dinner to watching the kids. It was great because we were watching DBZ. But afterwards, it got chaotic and in my mind I was trying to think quick something new to me of course. In the past, I have watch people like Dan Moy and Flora able to turn something chaotic or boring with the kids into something fun and controlled. And finally I had a brilliant game for them, which was Bean Bag B-ball. I had to say I was impressed that this game last for like an hour till everything was done and the kids had a great time. For that I'll give them a reward on Sunday for behaving and participating.

Oh good golly time to head to class, eeeerrrr 2 exams this week, not good! Another thing is what sucks is that Kim looked at my shoulder and yay, the swelling and bruises did go down in my shoulder. However, Kim said I can not lift/work out for the next 3-4 weeks!!! Dude how am I suppose to raise my game to the next level? Maybe I'll say no lifting after 3-4 days. Or at least after my exams, ugh gotta go to school now!

Just Another Victim

No comments: