Tuesday, April 09, 2002

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Stand Alone......

Well that was certainly the case last night. As I had a wierd dream because I was upset as I was studying last night. The reason why I was upset was because I don't know if it's wrong for me or not to feel this way but I hate when people say they are gonna do something and then don't end up doing it ya know. But then I turn back at myself and say that I have done that too or we're not perfect. So in my dream, I felt like Satan was attacking my mind while I was sleeping and he kept filling my mind with bitterness towards the people that I love. And it caused me to wake up at 5 this morning to relax and spend some time talking to God about this. And after reading a little Scripture this morning I feel refreshed. Wierd dream right?

Also here's another thought, I thought would be a good day yesterday because I went to the vending machines here at lovely OU and I got a pack of Sour Patch Kids. What luck I got 2 for the price of 1, I was like that rocks. Because usually I get screwed at the other end with it. So here I am sitting in class thinking it's a gonna be a good day because I get my exam back. Once I got it, I was like should I be pissed or happy with my grade? Because I got a 2.5 on this exam, however people surrounding me scored .5, .7, 1.0 and other low scores such as that. And my score was one of the higher grades, so should I be happy or pissed? Well time to bust and get a quick bite with my adopted father, Daniel. Woohoo v-ball tonight and we better play some meaningful games.

Love the sinner, hate the sin

No comments: