Thursday, April 11, 2002

I am in control, I am the pain
After this you won't be the same
This is my time, I make the rules
You mess with this
And you'll die like a fool
Here comes The Game

Gosh what a lovely day it is, however this sucks because I wanna go jogging. Ugh, but my knee is not letting me go. I tried giving it a whirl and boy did I feel a lot of weight on that side. This sucks, I can't even get outside. So I improvised, and cruised through the ghettos of Shelby Township to pick up some stuff. And yes I got a tuner now so that kind of rocks.

And just got done taking the last exam for my classes before finals. All I got now is this stupid paper to do then relax for a couple of days before getting ready for exams. Gosh dang it though this weather is killing me because I gotta stay inside and be a coach potato. Ughhhh, I see families outside with their kids, and old folks golfing, this is killing me! Dang it I wanna play some v-ball, b-ball, baseball, or tennis right now. Dumb GG injuries! Everyone else reading this, must mean they don't like enjoying the weather right now and must be suffering as much as I am. Live long and prosper!

The Beautiful People

No comments: