Thursday, April 04, 2002

Hey you
What do you see
Something beautiful or something free
Hey you
Are you trying to be me
You'll never reach me
To try to be me

Praise the Lord because my shoulder is like totally all healed now! Oh here's a thing that I've been eating like the past couple of days. Ok I've been eating law bok gau (chinese spelling on that?) like crazy the past couple of days because my parents got like a box full of it from Toronto. And like now I hate this dim sum dish because of eating it for lunch and dinner. So I guess I won't be going to dim sum for a while now. And dang it have people noticed how much gas prices are going up?

And since all I've talked about or hear people talk about lately is v-ball. I did something thinking, well more like daydreaming during class. But I noticed that my record the past 2 years at CCUC, my team has only last twice. One regular game in 2000 because we got overconfident and the 2000 CCUC Championship game. Last year we went undefeated so I have a pretty impressive record at CCUC right now. Hmmm I wonder if I should play v-ball again this year for CCUC and if I do play, where do I play, who do I play with? I know I am on the CCUC most wanted list for taunting their B teams last year such as staring them down on a kill, or nodding my head when I block them, or my personal fav, me jogging around the courts with them to warm up. Gosh those were the times last year, I wonder if they dislike me for that? And I got a interesting challenge yesterday for v-ball. A game of 2's, Arthur and Lindsay. Pretty good team, and I lose Lindsay if they team up together well. And it looks like me and my tag team partner are up for it after talking to her last night. Hopefully we can get this party started before she leaves for intern. Ooooh Boy Meets World is on now and it is another heartbreaker, so gotta go.

Oh and I need to give a shout out to Rodimus Prime the best Autobot leader of all time. And Hot Rod by far the best Autobot ever!

Time To Play The Game

No comments: