Tuesday, April 23, 2002

I want my baby
Where is the baby
There is no baby

Wow this feels wierd blogging on a Monday night. But hey got done with one exam and just one more to go. Tonight's BSF was an intense talk as well, but I'm sad to hear that Turbo and John won't be able to make it from now on due to Spring classes. And today, me and GrandPastor B went out to lunch and made a new friend who was looking for a church for their family. So Praise The Lord with guiding us to Pizza Hut for this great opportunity.

Sunday was just a great time of worshipping God. However I felt bad because I entered His house a little down but just sitting through service made me more joyful. And went to Gameworks with Steve, and Kin, yeah baby I'm still the king in race car driving for video games. And on Saturday, I had a great opportunity in making new friends at this place in Pontiac where I did some charity work. The work was just planting trees and I got extra credit for it in my PS class. 10% baby that rules. And I'm playing in a v-ball tourny this Sunday for $300. I'm excited to get down with that. Hmmm I can't really concentrate on what else I wanna say because I'm too busy chatting with everyone. Oh well I guess I'll eat dinner now at 12:30 a.m.

Asking For it

No comments: