Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Welcome to where time stands still
No one leaves and no one will

What a wasted day today so far, all I've done is sit at the computer for about like 3 hours now. My butt is starting to feel tired of sitting. Well my last day of no school till Spring classes start tomorrow, so I guess I should try to enjoy this. I still have no clue on how I plan on waking up for this morning class.

Well I just got done looking at the tournament pictures that Kent took. Wow, I'm in a lot more than I thought, and there is a good shot of Phil killing it between 2 guys. There is a good shot of me getting stuffed by a tall monster. And there are a couple of good shots of me making some sort of an attempt to block all at Detroit Volley-Ball Player's Club website.

Gee playing tonight should be fun too since Phil is back. But I don't know how I'm gonna do the tape job on my finger. My finger has no feeling in it right now. I wonder if that is from losing so much blood the past couple of days? And now I'm feeling the pressure already on where to play this year for CCUC. Do I play b-ball or do I play v-ball? If I play b-ball, which division do I play in, do I start for A or play with my friends on C? If I play v-ball, do I play A or higher, or do I play B and play with Joyce and Lindsay. I've been blessed to be able to play in any of these sports but sometimes it's like a curse because I gotta make some sort of decision. And now again I have people asking me where am I playing this year. I kind of want to play b-ball and play C because I wanna win a championship with all the true CBC guys because they've never won in b-ball. But however, is my pride that high that I don't wanna demote myself from A all the way down to C? I kind of wanna play v-ball as well because playing in A, I like the challenge of going up against their top players. Then again I wanna play B as well because of that thought of Back to Back champs with Joyce and Lindsay have a nice sound to it as well. Decisions, decisions, oh Lord where do I go from here?

Battery

No comments: