Friday, April 26, 2002

I get goose bumps
When the bass line thumps
So phat
Call me Prof. Clump

Now that I can say finally I am done with finals, it's a shame that Spring term starts in less than a week. It was kind of relieving today to get that last exam out of the way. And since I had so much time today, I went to pick up my term paper and project for THA. And bam, I got a 4.0 on both the paper and project. I'm really praying hard that I can score around or higher the 3.0 area because my chances getting into the education program is running out.

Well after the exam it was time to drive to my Mei's place to just hang out with her. Along the way, I drove past Wabeek Dr. and boy did flashbacks of my senior year come to haunt me then. Flashes of the Carter twins keep haunting me and it's like I still can get it out of my mind sometimes. Even in the computer lab sometimes this one girl that walks in, looks exactly like Kathleen and then I'm like waiting for Kristen to show up right behind.

Anyways back to hanging out with my sis, we went to Target to grab some materials. Then we headed over to FCS to just do some window shopping, but yes I was excited because they have the types of WWJD bracelets I wanted. However I was disappointed that I couldn't find the Pokemon tracks. Afterwards we went to Dairy Queen for a nice cold blizzard. We back to her place and chilled with our little bro watching the Dove Awards. I had a great time with her and I'm thankful that God put such a great sis in my life. I think just talking to her and watching A.I. and Kobe play tonight has given me my confidence back to get down this weekend. It's wierd like some peeps think that it is bad that I'm playing a v-ball tourny over going to CBC. To me, it's like what the New Heart Ministry said about church, and that is church is just a building, it is what you do in your heart is what counts. God made me an athlete in which I am thankful for, so I believe I need to go do my thang on Sunday morning. The only thing I'm wondering is should I go to Toronto this Monday?

Just Cruisin

No comments: