Wednesday, April 03, 2002

The fear I see when I look in your eyes
Makes you believe I'm
One of a kind
The fear I leave in the back of your mind
Makes you believe I'm
One of a kind

Man I don't know what the GG I'm think about going for Spring class again this year. But ya know I need to catch up to everyone else. So I woke up to register for spring classes and I've decided to take chem because Melissa is taking it too. And since she is a brain she can help me study if I get stuck. But the thing I have to sacrifice to get into a class with her is fricking this class starts at 8 a.m.! Hmmm the odds of me waking up for this class are uhh not good. This will be a test of discipline for me.

And finally I have snapped out of that hitting funk well almost. But dang it, now I'm in some sort of passing funk. What the G squared, can't I ever be consistent with both at the same time. And finally Tuesday night actually came close to playing some meaningful games for the first time this year. And I must say this is that, 2 years ago I would say I was the Most Improved Player, last year had to be Ting, this year I would have to say so far is Ray. I would like to see him play at CCUC this year. And Praise God for that He has blessed me with quick healing abilities. Because now my shoulder is downgraded to just a little soreness. If only it could be the same for my nagging wrist still. I guess I can't have it all. Oh and I wonder what does it take to be on that Blog On Note thingy?

Live For The Moment

No comments: