Saturday, May 18, 2002

God is great in deed,
If you believe
In the ever life
Yeah we got Him

Another day at work, and yet another funny costumer. This person orders a quart of Wonton Soup but no wontons. I'm scratching my head and I was about to ask them if they just want a big bucket of MSG with water instead. Lately, I've been driving my old car, my 97 Grand Am GT and today I took it to my dealer to fix the compressor. And dude I have not driven this car in a while because my sis and mom like to drive it when ever they come over. And like I'm looking my car today, and I never realized so many bumps and bruises on this thing!!!

Last night, we had our first College Fellowship meeting and in my opinion it got mixed reviews. Despite all the preparation I put into it, I felt like I failed still as a leader in this group. I'm thankful for those who tried to encourage me and say that we did get a lot accomplished, I felt that we could of gotten more done. Also I felt retarded for saying some stupid things last night that I regret saying. I learned a couple more of my weaknesses, well one of them I already knew but I guess I should do a better job, is thinking before I speak. Often times I get caught saying the most dumbest thing ever and it always comes out to a person that I care about. Some leader I am I guess.

Well this morning I woke up feeling a little scratchy in the throat area. So as the day wore on, I figured out that I am starting to feel sick. It must be all those peeps I've been in contact with lately because all of them have been sick. Most of all, I think it is Lindsay that I caught most of my infection from because I let her drink from my smoothy. Great, well good thing that God gave me the ability to heal fast, but I hope this does not affect me sharing tomorrow at b-ball. Well time to hit the sack before I oversleep for b-ball.

CBC BadBoy

No comments: