Saturday, May 11, 2002

Well late Friday night or early Saturday morning depends on how you look at it. So the good thing is today that I got paid. The bad part was that I had to work for it. Dang Adam had to eat from the tree of knowledge to make work hard on us. Now working at the restaurant isn't that bad sometimes, but it can get pretty ugly. It amazes me how so many people still can not tell what is the difference between a pint and a quart. It just amazes me that our education is that low and we keep saying we are the smartest country in the world. I guess they did not account for all the people living in Lapeer. And another thing that amazes me is that people come in and order like so much food and so they do not want MSG in it. So I'm like ok, but then they order like a keg of Wonton Soup. So it kind of defeats the purpose of no MSG in the rest of the food. I mean don't people know that Wonton Soup is hot water and MSG mixed together. I mean for crying out loud, Chinese people made MSG. Oh well another day of work tomorrow that I'll have to go through this again.

However after a tough day at work, I am excited now because I finally figured out how to use my sis's computer to download songs. And I finally got the song that I want. I fell in love with this song at Huaren this year and it was the best show of night. No it was not Young N by Fabulous although close, it was the Glo-Stix with DJ Encore blasting in the background. I love this song because it is a great warm up song to get you going through a sports game. This song really gets me bouncin and I feel like that everything around me is black and just a light is shining on me to get the party goin'. Speaking of parties, time to hit the sack and get ready for b-ball tomorrow. I'm excited because all my CBC boyz are back and it is time to form our CBC Pistons.

I See Right Through To You

No comments: