Thursday, May 09, 2002

Man all I gotta say is that I pulled the dumbest all nighter of the year, but I'm sure there will be more to follow. What did I do, let's see play Dynasty Warriors 3 with Alan till 10 this morning. Sure enough I took a break to go to class but I realized missing yesterday's class was a bad thing. Now it seems like I'm world behind the rest of the class with our first exam on Monday. It was fun last night watching the Pistons game together with a bunch of great friends. I think our highlight of the game had to be when we saw Ben and Larry on tv.

Also I cleaned up my room this week and it is like spotless now. And it was amazing how much junk I had in there. And it was ironic that I found an old movie ticket stub from exactly last year. And I've been meaning to blog about this but forgot about it so I guess better late than never. So what was this movie, it was Everyday Is Valentine, that me, Joyce, and Connie saw last year. It was just a couple of days ago that last year was when Connie started her job over in Toronto. I remember when me and Joyce were driving there, we both agreed that it was gonna be our most fun trip ever to Toronto. And it was because we got to do things that we wanted to do and that we didn't have to alter our schedule for other people. And it's wierd how Connie left last year around this time for her job, and now this year it's Joyce leaving to NJ for an intern. I wonder if I am the next one to leave next summer? Praise God last night though because Joyce and Auntie J arrived to NJ safe and sound. I'm glad that she called me last night to let me know how things were and disappointed that her place was not like Connie's in Toronto. It's wierd though that everyone is taking off like really soon. Like first Joyce leaves, now my sis is leaving this week for Myrtle Beach for the summer, Alan and Sam are leaving for Cali this week as well, then the following week Erick is leaving for the U.P., after that Arthur is leaving for Hong Kong for the summer. And then peeps are leaving for Alaska, Rich is joining his bro in HK later this summer, and Lynnette is leaving for China then you got Viv who is in China already. Man I feel so alone with everyone leaving M :( but it's gonna be aight cause I know God's got something good in all our lives.

One last thing is what the GG does rigid mean. I mean is it like the word of the week or something?

We've gotta hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other
That's a lot for love
We'll give it a shot
Ooooh we're half way there
Oooooh livin' on a prayer

No comments: