Monday, May 13, 2002

When You are with me
I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others, we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes

Well Mother's Day has come and gone just like my sis leaving this afternoon to Myrtle Beach. I'm impressed by how she is driving down there and that Amy's mom got her a walkie talkie so they can talk to each other while driving. She's probably going through some where in West Virginia right now. I had to admit last summer was probably the best summer I've ever had. One reason was July 4th week when everyone from my family left Mi. And I mean everyone, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, everyone left. I was the person shuttling each person back and forth to Metro Airport and home. I was the only Lee left in Mi. pretty amazing for me because I tried to take care of everything myself. And now that my sis is gone for the summer, this means I must manage the house all by myself. Pretty scary considering that I am a slob.

Today was also a bad day as I arrived to CBC late by about 15 minutes. First time in a while I was late, but dang it I thought when I woke up, I thought I was late for school. So I'm in my room trying to get dressed for school and freaking out over this exam, then I come to realize that it is Sunday. Stupid me! And now this week starts and off to a bad start already with an exam in a few hours. Hopefully after that things will look up and up ya know what I'm saying.

Purple Hills

No comments: