Thursday, May 16, 2002

Wow, I never realized that waking up so early in the morning, the weather would be cold. But yet later in the day it heats up, sheesh! Today was an interesting day, like having lunch with Vickie Wickie at Fridays. Ya know I thought I'd be creative in going home from Novi by taking Novi Rd. all the way up just to see where it ends. So I'm cruising along Novi Road and it twists and turns to villages, townships and cities that I have never even heard of. By the time I was done turning I kind of lost sense of direction of where I was at. So I'm guessing along the way and finally I see a street that I am familiar with, which was Pontiac Trail. So like I was excited because I'm about to get my way out of BFE country. But only to my despise there is this nice little, bright, shiny, orange sign next to Pontiac Trail reading "Pontiac Trail Rd Closed to Thru Traffic". So of course I let out my What the GG is up with that? So I ended up back tracking through all my twists and turns to go back to Decker and 15 mile because that was the closest thing that I could think of on how to get back home. So yeah I wasted about 50 min in one area. And people complain about how far I live, I mean north of Novi is like the capital of BFE then.

Anyhoot, so I decided to stop by OU and surprise Sam in her class and bug the heck out of her. And I see this one lady with a bunch of cops and paramedics at Hannah Hall. I was talking to the officer and I guess she fainted and it was kind of freaky to see this lady shaking like that. Anyways, so Sam finished her class and today was her last day before she goes to Cali tomorrow. Another person leaving here :( So yeah we had a good time watching a VCD at my house, Summer Holiday. This was a pretty funny movie, but then I threw Sam out my house for saying it is better than Everyday Is Valentine. Just kidding, she had to leave and pack but I'm glad we got to hang out before she goes bye bye to Cali. Ok, yahoooooo time to go to bed because my streak of 1 showing up to class on time ended today. Let's see if I can tie this record tomorrow morning!

Son Of A Gun

No comments: