Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Man, I can't believe I had deja vu the past 2 mornings now, well actually last 3 mornings. I woke up late for b-ball, then I wake up late for worship, and now today I woke up late for class. And I missed the first exam!!!!! I raced to class and by some miracle my prof. was still there and there was still 5 minutes left of class. So by his good grace he let me take the exam and put me in another room. But one thing is for sure, I am not making a good impression on him after just 2 weeks of class. Oh Lord I need your help in waking me up on time. It seems like everyone lately has been sleeping early so that they can wake up early. But dang it, only old people do that and I ain't there yet. I can continue to live off of a couple hours of sleep and still produce. Aiya here we go again, it's 1:20 a.m. maybe I should get to bed now and to make sure that I actually hear all 3 alarms go off this time.

On the brighter side of things though, I jsut got done eating some delicious Pocky. Probably one of the greatest Chinese snack foods of all time. Second thing is, I finally downloaded Pop from N Sync, gosh this is a great song.

Let's Do It Again

No comments: