Friday, May 31, 2002

Ragdoll livin in a movie
Hot tramp, daddy's lil' cutie

Boy did the bad luck streak just keep on rolling today. Go to class today, and I must say thanks to Queenie for waking me up. But I go to class, and Melissa was like on some sort of emotional roller coaster that I don't usually see in her. It could be that time of the month although she denied it when I asked her. Then I come home to take care of this little credit card statement of a quarter. Yes 25 fricking cents. I call the company to find out what the G is this all about. And they say that I'm currently enjoying there credit card protecter fee program. I'm like hello, what the G is this and 2nd I don't want it. So here I am talking to the jabroni telling him that I don't want this program. And he keeps telling me to give him 7 days so that he can send me some crap to look at to reconsider my hasty decision of not being in this program. So I tell him, how about you give me 7 seconds to say no again. I mean I am so sick of telemarketers calling me. From now on, I'm just gonna be rude to them because they waste my time so I might as well waste theirs. Then I go to my soccer game and to sit in the parking lot for a half hour then to realize that they have decided to call the game off. All I gotta say to that is what a bunch of wusses, a couple of water drops and people run and hide. Umm yeah, and thanks for letting me know too. Then I go to Lindsay's house so we can go to v-ball practice together. Normally it takes me about 25 minutes to get to CBC from her house. But noooo how long does it take today? It took me double that time to get there because of 2 idiots within a 2 mile span got into a major accident. Which forced 696 to shut down, while they clean the freeway up.

Ooooh but things get better at v-ball practice, as I expected a low turnout. So I ask myself was it beneficial to open it up? Phil believes it was so other people can get a chance to practice. For the longest time I didn't understand why some people would think these certain individuals have bad attitudes. I kind of experienced it tonight because I took some offense to some of the stuff one of them said to Lindsay. I thought his comments were discouraging and it made her more nervous on playing better to make sure she did not mess up on his account. I know Father that You have taught me to forgive others, and I'll let it slide. But come this Saturday, if I hear or see some sort of arrogance from them or others, then I ask that You forgive me for my actions. I know this tournament is meant to be an outreach, so I've already decided to not play at high level against teams that aren't as talented. Because what Dan Moy taught me was to remember that other teams are their to have fun and it wouldn't be fun to blow teams out if my team had the chance. And God has taught us how to be merciful as well, if this ever came around to it, I pray that others will see our actions towards that. I pray for the fellowship and hopefully new friendships will be built.

There You'll Be

No comments: