Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Here's to the night
We felt alive
Here's to the tears you knew you would cry
Here's to goodbye
Tomorrow is gonna come to soon

Wow what an amazing today was, first off for the first time ever I got to class not only on time but early! I was there before Melissa and I was so proud of myself. But I think this early streak will come to an end soon as I am still trying to experiment different routes to OU since 25 mile has so much Ike and Rochester High traffic.

Today was a great day, because I got to hang out with Lindsay for pretty much the whole day. We went to Ann Arbor to go get some bubble tea from the new Bubble Island. Like we couldn't remember where it was besides is was some where on South University. Then next thing you know we see a whole line of Asians wanting to get there hands on free bubble tea. So me and Lindsay walked in and I wanted to see what the difference from bubble tea and smoothie. So I purchased a passion smoothie, and dude it was the place's first ever transaction. So they are gonna put my $5 bill in a frame and I autographed too. I signed it and put my patented # 13 then I put # 21 was here too, just for Lindsay since she was with me. And they took a couple of pictures of me with the cashier and they are gonna put it on there wall of fame. This is the first time this has ever happened to me so it's wierd but I guess I should feel honored. The down part was that this place wasn't too good, I mean it's like Kool Aid with bubbles and ice. Me and Lindsay thought it was funny that as soon as it hit 1:00 people left. Just like true Asians only get things for a bargain or better yet free.

Then later on I went to CCRB with Jimmy and his Alliance crew. We were talking about how a game between CBC guys vs. Alliance guys would turn out. Before I was told that Jimmy is a really good baller but everyone else at Alliance ain't that good. So today I got a chance to make my own opinion. I must say that me and Jimmy's game have the same strengths and weaknesses. And Jimmy is a great baller, however his crew is pretty good players too. I believe they compliment his game very well. And I was thinking that if both churches went at it in a game of b-ball, I would say that it would be a close game because both offenses go through each of us. And today I played really bad because I was not use to playing 2nd fiddle behind Jimmy. I made a lot of turnovers, hesitated on a lot of my shots, and went a little crazy with the J. Will type passes. I think it would be a great matchup of me vs. Jimmy leading our respective crew to a b-ball game. But I believe in the CBC guys to win because they make better decisions without the ball. Alliance vs CBC in b-ball, NBA Finals ummm maybe not.

Anyways so afterwards I went straight to v-ball without Lindsay because she wanted to eat dinner with Dave which was cool. She wanted me to come along but umm 3rd wheel ain't usually my style. But tonight, God reminded me of how bless I am that I have such a close friendship with Lindsay. After v-ball, right off the bat she knew how I was feeling. And I'm a lucky guy that I have her as a close friend, ya know sometimes we're so close it's more like she is a young mommy to me. Because she always wants to make sure that I ate and if I didn't eat yet, then she would feed me. All she asks for is for me to be sensitive to her needs too, which was hilarious. Anyways, today was a great day of just fellowshipping with Lindsay because we haven't really done that since her senior year in high school. Thank You Lord for this blessing!

I Stand Alone

No comments: