Friday, May 24, 2002

I am beginning to realize how hard it is keeping up with this thing now. Lately I've been do so many things, in this meeting and then into another, go to class, go workout, etc. It's sad how people ask for more time in a day, yet if that ever happened, that time would be wasted to, and not focused on spending time with God. Last night I found myself a little upset because it seemed like something I planned wasn't going my way. And I spent some time in prayer last night and this morning to realize that it's all in His Will and it is meant to be good for me. So I'm feeling all good once again.

Also here's one annoying thing about yesterday, go to CBC in the afternoon to grab some grub with my little sis, and GP B. Go back home to rest for like a couple of hours then go back down to CBC for a meeting. If only CBC was closer to me then I would of saved like 2 hours worth of driving.

Today, I played some intense soccer with Zion Fellowship, and it was just a great time of fellowship. I still remember my days as a young inspiring soccer player back in 2nd grade. However my daddy didn't like me playing soccer, so that was when he made take those b-ball classes that at first I used to dread. I played decent today, however since this will be a weekly thing, peeps better beware when I get my soccer game back into groove. I wonder though how I would of turned out as a soccer player if I just focused on that these days?

Crash and Burn (The story of my life)

No comments: