Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Wow it's been almost a week since I've touched this thing. And I can't think of any good lines to say for my beginner so I'll just do a run down of my week. Church clean up on Saturday was nice and easy, but it was because of Bernard and Alan. So jus wanna say thanks to them again. Afterwards we watched Spiderman and it was a great movie. As much as I love X-Men, I have to say that Spiderman the movie was a lot better than X-Men the movie. Because X-Men was not consistent with it's story and Spidey was pretty accurate on everything except one part.

Sunday, I played sand v-ball for the first time this year and boy did I suck. As Howard said that I need to get my sand legs to be ready to play again. Then I ate dinner with Chrissy at Super Steak Buffet. Man I was so disappointed when I saw that they had no egg foo young. What the GG is up with that! And yup she agrees too that I am the slowest eater on the planet. On monday, I started my new work out program with Melissa after class now. We plan on working out everyday after class and after the past couple of days. I will have to say this is that I will have a nice tight butt and the best looking hips because she keeps wanting to work on these girly machines. It was blast playing ping-pong together but what a disgrace I am to this sport. First of all this sport is like what Chinese people are best at and yet I lose to her. Not only that she was talking trash to me while we were playing. Man I am losing my manlihood :(

Played v-ball last night and boy did I suck because my team kept freaking losing. When my team loses, I look at it as it is on me. I've been watching the NBA playoffs so intensely this year and I feel like sooner or later I'm gonna have to let out a similar speech like A.I., T-Mac, and Reggie Miller because it's tough when a player is playing their hardest and putting up big numbers and yet the team isn't winning. I guess that's just the competitive side of me. Again like me and Melissa working out together, we feel we are getting ready to prepare for next season to defend our v-ball title. And to me it's even more because I need to get ready to go to war in Chicago on Labor Day. Because me, Joyce, Lindsay and company gotta defend our title this year. It's like a thirst to win is what I have, like God's Word, you read it once and you want more it which I love digging into. And just like being a champion for a year, you don't win a title and say hey I'm done now. Heck no, you wanna keep coming back for more because once you're at the top, you don't wanna come back down. It will be tough this year as we speak right now Joyce is driving to NJ for some Kraft Cheese. That only leaves me and Lindsay to carry the load the team through practice. And I don't know how much she is into going this year, so it's on me to pull this thing together. The pressure, gotta love it. Why because I love the challenge. # 9 will be missed on the court but we'll hold the fort down till you get back.

Don't Stop

No comments: