Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Hopeful One -Man, my parents are coming back from NYC right now. So bummed that I could not go, but I did attend my first IEP meeting today! It looks like my girl J.B. will still be in Special Ed for another year and I got a chance to learn more about her weaknesses. I still believe that she will get out of Special Ed eventually. Harvest Night was a great blessing because it was a nice change of pace. It was encouraging to see some of my YTF girls serving in different capacities. Whoa, the moonwalk was cool too, BooBoo (Christine) and I definetely had fun in there together. Tex and Mex, was quite interesting as well but in the end for the glory of God. Finally, something else has been on my mind. The idea and thought as some would say quite insane, but I must try to do something. As each day passes now, I learn a lot more in terms of which avenue to go and how to deal with it. As someone close to me once said, "you can't save the world." My reply "you're right but at the same time I rather die trying then not do anything at all."

I got back from the OU V-ball Capt Meeting tonight, a lil disappointed because I did not see Joey's team. Has our battle for OU V-ball supremacy finally ended? If it has, then a new chapter was written tonight as peeps peg Mike's team to challenge us in the Finals. V was talking to me about how she's gonna be calling sportsmanlike conduct this year too. See you have T.O.'s touchdown dances, then in v-ball I have my Kill Celebrations. My poses/dances after a kill is to entertain the game, some are still annoyed by it. But as T.O. from Shannon Sharpe said "if you don't like it, then stop me." If 6 v-ball leagues aren't enough, T-Yee has asked me to run with him in the new all men's league at OU. Let's tally that one up for 7 leagues now during this semester, yup I'm thankful that I am still The Kid and haven't hit that Senior mode yet. It is all bout training and making my body a slave in this area. Mental, physical, and spiritual as 1 on the court ;)

Voting Prediction: Bush Repeats as Prez, like father like son.

Speak N Spell

No comments: