Monday, November 15, 2004

Daddy's Here - Today, I was blessed to witness more peeps entering His family. I like today's format better too because of the testimony sharing before getting dunked. Part of the baptism is, public testimony which is better than baptismal dinner. Either way it is still all good, but just for once I would like to try how Highland Park does there baptisms. In the summer, they go out to a beach or some big body of water and have their baptisms there. Sounds pretty cool eh?

Seeing those in YTF/D-Ship wanting to mature in Christ is just so encouraging. One of my boyz came up to me after worship and asked me what it was like when I got baptised. I was sharing with him and he told me that he is really excited bout the next chance to get baptised. I also believe that he knows the purpose as well, and I just ask God to prepare his heart for the next opportunity.

Which leads me to my last thing for tonight, I am excited to see one of my boyz continue his growth at CBC. However, I also got a chance to stick around for Jo, and B-12's family's going away party. I am still bummed that Jo is leaving for Shanghai soon and I am sure her girls feel the same way. I did my best, but His Will will be done, just wish I could see her continue with her faith at CBC. Even cruised around tonight, thinkin back those days when we first met and how we treated each other.

Rookie

No comments: