Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Respect Mah Authoritay! - So the thought of the day was, do I challenge our prof in his thinking bout being born gay? After last week's incident, who had the guts to challenge the prof the way Michelle did? I shared about the incident to C.Lip and he wouldn't even go up against a prof. So I figured what they hey, might as well make it exciting because of my lil prob with authority figures. However, I had to talk to Michelle first because she felt so discouraged as she described as "being slammed" by the prof. I brought the subject up today in class, and I believe our prof, had a sense where I was going with it. So rather than battling it out like he did with Michelle, he asked if I could save it for another time with him. He sensed that I was more prepared in the argument bout homo's because he kept giving me the look of "which point am I going at." Defending the faith, bout P-2 too, whether it is a prof or not, I ain't scared. Grades is one thing, faith, hope, and love is another. Don't try this with your higher ups either ;)

Model

No comments: