Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Discouraged - Man I just got done watching the Pistons double OT victory over the Clippers. I was having these thoughts during worship this past Sunday as Pastor B was challenging the question. I will have to expand on it eventually but more or less, how much love can you give to others? And how do you keep it up when they just spit back and throw it in your face?

Is it me, or does confrontations just surround me? Today @ the Rec Center as I was watching the games before our's, I was holding onto the other game ball. I was entrusted with it since I am tight with most of the staff there. Then this Marko Jaric look alike comes up to me, trying to start something because he wanted the ball for his team to practice. He kept trying to rip it from my hand, until we were in each other's faces. I finally gave it to him, because my mind was hey I'll give you that ball all you want when I see you in the playoffs ;)

Speakin of playoffs, you had the scene Mike, Joey, and I all talking on the court. We were all discouraged by the schedule this year. Joey's team is in but his team cannot make it to most of their games. Mike & Joel do not like the new schedule either, and they took it out on Krystin which I took offense to. But keep it cool with her, because we'll see them in the playoffs too. However, it was cool for our games now because now we have our own crowd, the OU V-ball Girls Team. They also like our team name too, 4-Getta Bout it, guess who came up with that one. I figure I wanna send a message to the rest of the teams out there, bout there chances of winning.

Lastly, I was discourage @ Troy's v-ball game because I helped the refs call a lot of stuff against our own team. Then when there were some calls that were iffy, I suggested replay for a couple of them to be fair. MJ Chisholm's team fires back at me and tells me "to go screw yourself" and they used some inappropriate language to some of my other teammates. It is one thing they direct things at me, but it is another when they try to imtimdate our team. There big, round fella kept doing most of the talkin, so I stated reasons why it should be replay, then I ended it with "are you following me Tiny Tim?" Of course, the rest of there team takes offense to me calling there teammate a name, and I am wondering did y'all just not to the same to my team? A big surprise that some of us had to get separated, but man being honest to help them with calls, I thought it would be respectful, a sense of goodsportsmanship. It didn't go that way, which again raises my early question from above.

I guess, I need a refill on His love.

Realest

No comments: