Monday, November 08, 2004

DarkSide - So this weekend was quite an eventful one, I guess. I kept thinking back bout what JW shared about, in terms of thanksgiving. Well on that day at least, I am still thankful for being alive. With the injury bug going around now, I'm glad the cut over my eye and my bone bruise from the People's Elbow is healing up. I'm thankful for JW's kind gift of trying to lure be back to the DarkSide :) MTG, new series! I'm also thankful for today's message as it was a challenging one for each of us. Thankful for God giving offering us the gift of salvation as I was reminded today, with my bread and juice! What else is there? Thankful for the amazing things that happened at the Youth Retreat. I'm thankful for the time I fellowshipped with B-12 and Carmen (gotta give her a nickname now) today. Thankful also for Krystin playing with us this year for OU V-ball, her attitude has been like a breath of fresh air for me. I'm thankful for the 3 on 3 I got to play against the OU Women's V-ball team :) and I look forward for the next time, because we swapped digits. Finally, I'm thankful for being able to get the classes that I wanted for next semester. 2 of the 4 I'm in there with Monica! Plus I am thankful for having at least 1 class with Erin, and I cannot wait till tommorrow to see everyone else's schedule. Thankful for the chance to go to sleep now!

Open The Eyes Of My Heart

No comments: