Thursday, November 25, 2004

Frost! - Was that cool today or what? First day of snow before Thanksgiving! Anyways, I was ath the Lowery Center today @ OU. Prior to then, I thought it was a big babysitting joint for the parents ot drop their lil' ones off while they go to class. Dude, I was dead wrong! The Lowery Center is a pre-school/nursery place for kids from 9-4 everyday. That is just so cool, so I volunteered today since I have to write a paper about my experience down there. I was in the playroom for a good portion of the time, I just kind of stuck out since it was my first day. None of the kids wanted to play with me :( all of which were 4-5 year olds. So I went off shooting baskets on my own :) Until a lil girl, named Bionca came up to me and held my hand. Then she pulled towards the other kids, and then we all played. It was because of her initiative that I was able to play tag, races, and etc. with them

M-Beth works down there too, which helped out so that I could chill with someone. Bionca though really made my day by always holding my hand and showing me around. I'm thankful for her openness, and it is an experience I'll never forget down there.

Thank goodness I don't have to wake up early for Bio, Thursday morning. I was reading, well listening to Chinchie's xanga, and sweeeeeet she has one of my all time favorite songs on her site now! I love Look at Us by Serena Paris!

Out To Get Me

No comments: