Thursday, November 04, 2004

Good morning, so I figured to do a morning entry since I don't feel like going to Bio that early in the morning. At Iroquois Middle School yesterday, I learned that next week I'll have half days, yay for that. However, it would only be a yay if I was a student :( It's a boo because I have to stay for parent-teacher conferences all the way till the evening. I do look forward to meeting some of my students' parents though. I had another interesting convo with Cidney again, as she was telling me how she's gonna get braces. However, she'll never smile because it will ruin her rep. Gotta love this girl because of the fact that she thinks she is so much older than everyone else.

Finally, I can say I went to GG's (Ajishin) to eat with my small group. It's a blessing to have this small group and share a meal together. But man, I must of had food poisoning or something because my stomach was not feeling right that whole night. Going to Larry's, man I felt really queasy or something like that. Then off to my game, as each game passed my stomach was like in knots. I was just thankful to get through the night and now the Z Team is in first place. 420's continue to scout me to prepare for next week's game. Hmmm I guess it is time to go to class now. I do look forward to going to the Rec with Ashley after class. We're gonna put ourselves in what I call the chamber at OU. We're gonna see who the real deal is, boy I hope she is as good as she advertises herself.

My Prog's

No comments: