Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Gnivigsknaht - Hmmmm I kept staring at my planner today during SE 355. I am really looking forward to this week, well of course peeps could make the case for Thanksgiving week. Which for some strange reason much like a Valentine's Day, yeah Thanksgiving should be everyday. Anyways, so what to look forward to well what stinks is that I'll either be late or not there at the CBC Service on Wednesday night. I have yet to be at the start of a Thanksgiving Service, why I tell you? Cuz of work, you would be surprised that so many people find it satisfying to sink their teeth into some ABC is equavilent to turkey. Anyways, let's move past that Thursday mmmm turkey with the family. But with Turkey Bowl on Friday now, and OU V-ball playoffs starting this weekend, well can't eat much. Finally Saturday is the Guys Reunion I guess you can call it that, and it is in the Twp. Hmmm I wonder if my Abby is coming over on Thanksgiving Day?

But the biggest thing I look forward to this week, is getting most or if not all my homework done! Yup it sounds dorky but I am trying to get 2 weeks ahead of my classes. Today I had a brain fart many times too, because in SE 355 we have to write down a question relating to Special Education or teaching. We have to do this at the beginning of each class and our prof would answer them. So what does my card read:

"When do you think the NHL lockout will end, and will the Pistons repeat this year as champs?"

Everyone else got a crack out of it :) I am glad I can put a smile on peep's faces. I also had a meeting with Prof. Pipan because he wants us to give him of what we think our grade should be. So of course I said "5.0" but it sucks because the OU system only goes up to 4.0 So now I do not know what I should give myself? I wanna say 4.0, but honestly I do not deserve it. So AHHHHHHH what should I give myself? A 3.99999?

Held On To You ;)

No comments: