Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Let It Go - Well just got word, that the OU V-ball playoffs start this weekend. I was hoping that I could get that extra day to kick back with Ben, Liu's, and The Legend Killer at the very least. Eh, can't eat too much this week, cuz it will be time to go to work. Going for the 9th straight Finals appearance.

If there is another thing that I am thankful for, is the ability to recharge my energy each day or the thing where I do not need too much sleep. So it felt good tonight to know that I stayed up for the past 3 hours rotting my mind away on Smackdown vs. Raw. I wonder how long Papa Wong and I can keep playing this game? I wonder if we'll see the debut of Cowman this weekend created by The Legend Killer himself? Possible Royal Rumble this Saturday for the CBC Belt?

Anyways, time to sleep in which means me for moi probably getting up at 9 a.m. One thing I do not have is the ability to sleep-in uncontrollably.

You Can't See Me

No comments: