Friday, August 26, 2005


Angela and The Kid - Look the hood is symetrical! Every guy needs a lady, so yay yay....

Transporter - Finally, my car is fixed and it looks brand spanking new! It is all shiny and clean, they even wiped down all the dusty areas in my car. Although my car did not need any gas, I could hear it telling me that it was thirsting for some Premium gas. So I decided to fill it up, to satisfy it's thirst. They even took care of the dead bird for me too! I was too embarassed to ask what they did with it and also what was their initial reaction.

Once, I started the engine it was time to cruise around. After the cruising was done, it was time to put it to the max on I-69 just to get the feeling of going that 100 mph plus again. At all the red lights, I tried to be in the front so I can just accelerate and smoke everyone off the line. The feelings I never got while driving in the Yukon. It's fun with Angela going for the ride, sometimes gotta live it up in the fast lane.

I learned today that my chances are slim too with getting out of that dumb meeting at Magahay. The principal rules too much with a stick up her butt to allow me to miss a day. So if this is the case, because like I said I am not missing out on seeing my family no matter what the costs are. I've waited so long to seeing my Auntie Nora, for over 15 years. I still remember when she visited on her Winter Break during her college years at Washington U. She helped me build my first snowman and played all sorts of board games with me. Now she's married and living it up in England. So if I have to go to this meeting and it ends at 3, how do I get to Toronto? I plan on driving myself there to meet up with my parents. The plan is to get there in time for the reception, which starts at 7. My mommy thought it was crazy at first because I would spend more time in the car versus in Toronto. However, she saw the look in my eyes and understands how much this means to me. She also knows that if anyone can get to Toronto the fastest, it would be me. I spoke with my supervisor, and I figured just like other people they don't understand. I mean if you were in my position, would you not do the same when family from all over the world are coming in?

My Band

No comments: