Monday, August 01, 2005

Oasis - So this morning, I went for a change for worship. I decided to go to Alliance for worship for many reasons. Main reason was to see My Court Jester, and Daniel once last time before they go back to China. So I got in around 9:20 a.m. and the parkin lot was empty. I kept thinkin bout how at least CBC attendance is a lil better than that. I ran into my Aunt, which was great to see her hearing God's Word on Sundays. However, we went in together and I was at first bummed. First of all it turns out that Alliance is worshipping at Kensington Park, which was why the parkin lot was bare. Second of all, Court Jester and Daniel did not show up either!

However, He works in mysterious ways ya know and I met a very hospitable woman named, Jean. She told me that she is Daniel's Sunday School teacher and how she was with their family last night. She showed me around her classroom, which made me wish that I wish I had my own room to teach at CBC so I can store my materials there. So we talked for a bit and how a lot of other Alliance peeps were going over to OCC. She kept insisting that I call Court Jester to see where she was at. As I was walkin out, I ran into Anthony's mom from Camp D. She knows me a lil now that she knows I am friends with Enoch and Hannah.

On my way to CBC, I called Court Jester and it turns out that her family was plannin on going to join the OCC worship! However, she still puts a smile on my face and I'm thankful for my opportunity in talkin to her before she leaves. She even wrote me an email already too! I will continue to do my best this week for Peeps like her and Daniel.

Wow, and tonight was the first time ever that I seen East Grand Lake packed for business. Then again half of the place was full of CBC peeps. I'm thankful for Auntie Amy takin me out for dinner. It was fun as I continue to teach MooCowz how to drive. Man, I ran into so many peeps at the restaurant though. However, I'm glad in the end we had our own small table with My Yu 2 sistas and The Kid kickin it for dinner.

Lastly, I enjoyed my unforgettable experience at Alliance. Lately, and I think I will do this because I haven't done it in a long time is worship at a lot of different churches. It was a few years ago, where I went to Knox in A2, Highland Park, and Christian Fellowship Church in Lapeer for a month. So, I want to worship at some of the Korean/Chinese churches in September after CCUC. Especially the new Chinese church in Troy as I'm worried bout Crystal going there for worship. So some of the ones that I plan on returnin or visitin for worship is OCC, Alliance, CGC, CGC 2?, KUMC, KPC, and KBC. Well at least this is some of my list.


Garage

No comments: