Wednesday, August 24, 2005


Silly Lily, Alice in Wonderland, and Jenny - If only they could be at Magahay!

Welcome - So it's been awhile since I last updated. I guess since Larry-Palooza Nite, I've been drained of energy every night. Yet I still have so much to do, but I keep passing out on the couch at night. It was a blessing on Saturday to go to Jenny's b-day party. I got to see David, Lillian, Alice, and Amanda. All those parents, I am so thankful for them getting to know me at ACA over the years. I'm also happy to see Alice in Wonderland back at CBC, despite my poor tardiness.

Monday was frustrating at KUMC because just like CBC V-ball, KUMC v-ball is slowly fading away. Over the weekend, I also got the phone call I was hoping not to get. Lamchops called me up to meet me at Magahay to go over how to set up the classroom and what we will be doing over the next 3 months. A part of me was excited because I got a new teacher's desk! It's brand spanking new, with locks and I am even holding on to the key right now. However, new school year, new kids, but still seems like the same results from last year. So my job is to decorate the classroom, design my lesson plan book, and create the classroom management for the rest of this year. Usually, I have no probs with that but man I could of got this done a long time ago! I walked around the other classrooms to see what they did. As of now, my classroom is by far lagging compared to everyone else's. Why because he continues to do things at the last minute thinking his 80 year experience can get him by another year. It's frustrating, if I knew this I would of went in like 2 weeks ago like Ona did. Now I'm gonna be at school at 9 p.m. setting things up because I got better things to do during the day.

Monday is drawing near for the family to go to Toronto for the special wedding reception. My dad likes my suggestion of takin 2 cars there. I am so excited to seeing everyone from England, and Hong Kong. However, I found out today that I have a mandatory all day meeting to go to at Magahay. I keep asking Him right now what do I do? What is His Will for this? It's frustrating knowing there is a possibility that I cannot go. I can't say it enough how much I hate the school's philosophy and majority of the staff.

Clap

No comments: