Friday, August 12, 2005


Dedicated to Crystal - Camper, Child of Christ, Counselor, and Friend
Duck - Only 1 day left of ACA! I'm so excited for Friday because I get to bring Kenneth, Silly Lily, and now William with me in the morning! I love William's mom, Yanni because she is so easy going. We worked together last year at Camp D, when everyone else was at Camp Canton. She was in charge but she let me call the shots and always trusted my judgement. I begged Yanni to let me bring William for at least the last day so yes I can be happy with as many Peeps as possible but at the same time, all the Peeps to enjoy each other's company one last time. So now I get to wake up extra early to drive the 3 of them! I'm excited because more and more parents trust me and want to get to know me. However, I am sad because this is the last day too.

Back to the parents, I mean Lil Munchkin's mom spoke with me and asked me for all my info. She kept sayin how Lil Munchkin keeps talkin bout me at home. So now she asked if I was free to next week to spend some time with him. The sad thing today was that it was Crystal's last day as counselor for the year. She's gonna be at a CGC Retreat this weekend, and I hope those above me now agree with what I said 3 years ago. That they should have faith in me bout knowin who I see as a good counselor. Crystal was one of my favorite campers 3 years ago, she is my friend, and an apprentice. She is different from everyone else where she is far more mature than your average teenager.

Jada

No comments: