Monday, August 15, 2005


Boat Ride - My Jenny pointin to the Ren Cen, only 5 more days til her B-Day party!

Aftermath - So KUMC was denied in the Finals of the Korean Independence Day V-ball Tournament. I was quite bummed not being able to 3 peat and even worse I felt like I let our # 1 fan, Pastor Dave down. I already sent out an email sayin it's my fault for not recognizing 7th Day's strategy a lot sooner. Playin everythin back in my mind, I should of played Middle because that would free everyone else to hit, since I was the only one who drew 3 blockers every time. Heyoon and Yong, did an excellent job of studying our team as a whole. It's frustrating though when just like last year watchin KUMC play, they don't realize this game is as much mental as it is physical. It's easy to showcase your talent against the Happy Meal's of the tournament, but it's another story when you become invisible against the Super Size meals. However, I was happy to spend part of the picnic with my Aunt Lisa, Uncle Simon, and my 2 cousins Victor, and Sonny. It was cute too, seeing my family sportin the KBC shirts and supportin their team.

What's left, 2 weeks before I start student teachin at a school that I could careless for, and a teacher I'd rather not work with. Today, I spent the day at home and played non-stop of video games. It's been a while since I did that, but I'd rather spend my whole time with my Camp D kids than play video games for a day. I miss them oh so much. Tomorrow, the plan is to start training for the CCUC B-ball Tournament. Word out of the A-Team Camp now is our Shaq, Bobby is out for the tournament. So I am really hoping we can sign our Damon Jones, Carl to play in the backcourt with me. As much as our offense is running smooth, I still think we need to make it a lil more versatile by allowin me to attack the rim more versus stayin back to cover the whole backcourt.

You'll Think Of Me

No comments: