Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Braveheart - Wow, I don't even know where to start with today's Camp D drama. The great thing was that T-onda and Reylan are here with me this week. However, that was that as The Boss and I had our lil chat. She's pissed bout many things, I just sat there and took it. Some I'll agree with her on that is my bad, but on the flipside there is too many that is not even close. I also learned, that someone sold me out too, it's aight live and learn and DTA. I mean she brings up things that happened like 3 years ago.

Then supposedly, a parent or two have parents have probs with my bandana and my tats. I'm just like wow, these old fashion Chinese peeps, just because I'm wearin a white bandana does not mean I am sportin death around here. I'm thankful to those parents who do know me, and know my heart and intentions. So of course that was brought up in the talks, and I just state my case. So if I dress like everyone else, are they gonna love me then, I'm still the same person. Even if I dress like some of the others, does that mean I should use the same inappropriate language they use. Why not, it's not visibly seen, pssh pulleassseee.

I felt so bad for T-onda today because it is not her fault that she is there. I told her to come because she should be here for the last week. The Boss, was pissed at her and T-onda felt the cold shoulder so many times. T-Lin kept talkin to me bout how I didn't bother listening to authority about this matter which is true. Yes, she is The Boss but that is a title whether it be the campers or the counselors they listen to me more, which T-Lin agrees with because of my heart and effort. However, T-Lin warns me again that I cannot stop her power which is true, I must rely on His power that something be done.

It's hard too because T-Lin wants me to only think bout "being a good counselor." I'm not suppose to think bout the other counselors feelings and what not. I mean that's not me, I'm doing my best to look out for both parties and show the love. So now it seems like my passion for others gets me into trouble. It's all good though, I must remain composed and pray that He is in control of everything. I must have faith of a rock that something will be done because someone has to do something.

Linkin

No comments: