Thursday, August 25, 2005


The Boyz - May God be with us all at CCUC and beat them in our respective divisions!

Ponchos - Well there is only 9 days left until CCUC! Last night, we had our first practice in the middle of the week. Afterwards, Wes, Andy, Stan, and I kept talking bout the past CCUC tournaments. I realized that the first time Wes, and Andy played at CCUC, I was still like in 7th grade or something. I know I've been going through the aches, the pains, and complaints from everyone here bout CCUC. However, I know seeing everyone come together in one place will be a reward in itself. I miss a lot of peeps who left the D, but I'm glad they are blessed in their new surroundings.

Wes challenged us all at practice last night, he said that if we go all the way then he will treat us to Lowery's Prime Rib in Chicago. Not that I need any extra motivation but I hope this lights a fire on some of my teammates. I don't know if it's an age thing or what but I realized how out of shape our team is. My struggle is trying to set our new offense in, because it gets so frustrating when my teammates aren't running it correctly. Then there is that period of a drought, where I need to keep thinking if I should continue to set the offense or take over offensively. I was gonna cut down my minutes so I can rest my knee for the playoffs hopefully. However, with the lack of guard depth, and Bobby out it looks like I'll be playin every minute in every game. We gotta beat Congo this year!

Orchids

No comments: