Wednesday, August 10, 2005


How many Sliders do you see in this pic?

Matt, Reylan, and I rockin the Crave Cases. We ordered 150 White Castle Burgers on Friday!
My CBC Girlz - Anna, Jessica, and MeiMei sportin Bubble Island.
Snake Way - It is done, today was my last day of physical therapy! Although I am still mad because I feel like I have not recovered my total jumpin ability. Michelle kept sayin that it's all on me now and there is nothing left for me at the RIM. Michelle said that she truly believes I am by far her best patient. She loved my attitude, intensity, motivation, and how I took each challenge without any pain. It's back to the OU Rec Center on my own now if I want to push myself to another level. I already miss my physical therapy and Michelle for helpin me get to where I am at.

Now comes everything that is drainin the life out of me. My G-Ma just entered Beaumont again, and I stayed long enough tonight as she was admitted where I took a nap. It was a good nap because I was waitin for the results of some critical tests. Then there is the CD's for Camp Canton and Camp D. There happens to be a glitch in Camp Canton so I hope I can fix that. Then there is the CCUC b-ball teams, suckin the life out of me. Too many peeps complain bout everything, and I just wish they could be on the flipside to see how much of a headache I get from this. Then there's teachin Jr. Church, honestly my heart ain't in it anymore and the children's program just needs an overhaul. You know who needs to realize we in 2K5 not 1975 bout how this ministry should be done. I mean you know something is wrong when everyone starts to step down. On the flipside of things, Camp Mad-Heights is rockin! Another game of Risk and I dominated Asia, Australia, and Africa to win! Crystal, Reylan, and I got things on lockdown for the most part. I finally got my Chinese Yo-Yo today too, and I'm workin on gettin better.

The Bride

No comments: