Thursday, August 18, 2005


Woohoo a Tigers victory! Big Papi couldn't save them this time.


llz and The Kid chillin at the game, great weather!

Black Cat - So my bad luck streak continues, I don't know if someone has like a voodoo doll on me, or a curse, or something. So let's see, the bad luck continues to roll:

1) I get punished for taking care of my school stuff too early.
2) Camp D & Camp Canton CD is way behind schedule!
3) CCUC bickering billz every single freaking day.

Good news, I got everyone in the same hotel for $45 at DoubleTree! Oh wait, of course bad news of course since those bickering billz kept giving me a headache, that I actually shafted myself on a night. So of course, right when things were lookin up and up, nope bad luck continues.

Then there's the Tigers game with llz. Good news was we found $10 parkin along Woodward! the bad news, is this fricking lady pulled into the parking lot then decides to go in reverse. Yup, she reversed right into my car! So now I have a dent in my hood and lost some paint, this is why I tell ya bout them female drivers.

Oh my luck just keeps rolling because good news is we were treated to a Tigers victory. However, because of the accident we missed the offensive 1st inning where the Tigers scored 5 runs. Dude, freaking dumb female driver and they were sporting Red Sox gear!

So the game was over, and nothing else could possibly happen to me. Well, of course out of all the places to park in the lot. This stupid car has to double park behind me! So even when I want to leave Comerica Park, I can't. Until I decided to take matters into my own hands and backed up and out over a million times to get out. Difference between me and that female driver, yes I know how much space I have.

The story of my life this week, I think I'll call it Job 2 The Sequel. Now I can keep bickering bout this, but I keep thinkin bout John 14 I believe it was. Now after 24 hours has past, all I can do is laugh at my lucky streak going on here. I might as well go to MGM and put my house deeds on the line. What else can happen to me?

Thank You

No comments: