Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Silly Lily, The Kid, Court Jester
My Lil Munchkin
Tweety - My freshman year at SVSU, I remember driving up 75 in Flint. I had just got on 75 from 475 and this bird was flyin by. DOINK! My car hit the bird and all you saw was feathers flyin past my windshield. A month ago, I was driving to the CBC Retreat. I was exiting off of Spring Arbor, then DOINK I hit another bird. I knew I hit because I heard the sound, but I did not see no body or feathers in my rear view mirror. I kept wondering if I had imagined it or not. Anyways, as I was leaving Alliance Sunday morning, I noticed something on my car. I examined it a lil closer, and there it is! The birdie's body stuck right in the vent area between my headlight and foglight. It is like caught right in there all nestled in and stuff. The body is still there as we speak of because I have no idea what to do with it? So if anyone has any ideas then please let me know asap!

Camp Mad-Heights was off the hook today despite havin more munchkins. I love the new ACA Center across from Oakland Mall behind Bob Evans. I love the D when Camp D is there, but this place is safe in terms of environment and that is what I want for my kids. I played Stratego and Risk with the kids today too. I mean this place is so convenient for me too, I drove to Crystal's house for some things, restaurants are all over the place, etc. We made kites today too, and tried to fly those things outside. Lastly, my Lil Munchkin's mom spoke with me today after Camp. She kept sayin that she was happy that I was here because over the weekend, that's all her son could ever talk bout was me. That right there is why I do what I do, and My Lil Munchkin is only 5 but I love him so much, he's such a cutie. That's him at the top, woohoo I finally figured out how to add pics into this thing. So I'm gonna do a shout out to my Court Jester and Silly Lilly.

17

No comments: