Friday, August 19, 2005


Meet Sarah, the next Maria Sharapova!

7 Years - Man, I must of broken a mirror or something. The streak of bad luck continued today, although not as bad. Well, finding out that I'll be without my car for at least 3 days kind of stunk. Ahhh Envoy female drivers! It could be worst, I mean it could be after CCUC. I guess the only bad thing that happened today was at v-ball. I was backpeddling to get ready to serve and next thing ya know, I tripped and fell flat on my butt. I tripped over the backline of the court :( and fell on my bottom. Man that was embarrassing, at first I was gonna try to cover it up, but how do you do that? So everyone had a good laugh, and I guess I'm glad to provide a smile on everyone's face.

What is love? I've heard so many people say I love this, I love that.... Yes in the Bible it states God is love, bam nothing else. Peeps say they love God, and for the most part only your heart and God knows. I mean, if you truly spend time with Him every night, worship, fellowship, etc. then I should say that is love for Him. I've heard lots of people say, oh I love v-ball (especially girls at work), but I ask them when was the last time they played. Their response would be like X amount of months/weeks ago. So if you truly love the game, would you not try to make it a priority much like God, a loved one, etc. What I'm struggling with I believe is showin love to those from my past. Someone has been tryin to get a hold of me, but I continue to just ignore it for the most part. I thought I buried it, but sometimes somethings you have to face alone.

Aliens

No comments: